From: "Joseph Connelly" <>
Subject: Re:New Member
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 22:24:19 -0500

Thanks Jerry,
I know what you mean about not assuming anything about the Irish.The only reason I thoght he may have also been from Mayo is that I have heard that when a lot of the Irish came to this country,they tended to settle with people from the same general area where they came from.Since Ballinrobe is in the south of Mayo,I suppose he might also have been from Galway or Roscommon also.I may never find out for sure because,so far,none of the records give a county or a town,and there are no headstones at Calvary for any of my GGrandparents.Thanks for the input.
Joe Connelly

This thread: