From: "ANNIE CIKLER" <>
Subject: Re: Another new subscriber
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 13:47:43 -0800

Hi Nancy
Do you know if the police department has any kind of employment records ?
My g-grandfather was a Chicago policeman. Michael Hegarty/Hagerty probably
after 1881 sometime as that's my estimation of when he went to Chicago from
Taugheen/Tagheen County Mayo. Not sure exactly what years. Thanks for any
help with finding his records Annie in Alaska