From: "Joseph Connelly" <>
Subject: Fw: Re:New Member
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2001 21:39:28 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: Joseph Connelly <>
To: <>
Date: Saturday, October 20, 2001 9:25 PM
Subject: Re:New Member

Hi Nancy,
All the records I find on my GGrandfather,Michael Connelly only say Ireland.I have a feeling that he is from Co.Mayo,because the woman he married,Catherine Biggins is from Ballinrobe,Co.Mayo.They got married in Bath Maine in 1854,then were in Chicago in 1855.So far,I have not been able to find the time or the ship that they came over on.Do you have Connellys from Mayo in Chicago?He lived most of the time in Chicago at 9 Liberty St.That is one block south of Maxwell St.
Thanks
Joe Connelly

This thread: