Subject: Re: Walsh and Mulvihill from Co. Kerry to Chicago
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2001 13:09:56 EDT

In a message dated 10/20/2001 10:10:21 AM Central Daylight Time,
writes:

> Looking for information of Walsh and Mulvihill families from County Kerry
> who settled in Chicago. I've been working on both trees for a while and
> would love to find new additions and to share with other descendants.

Margaret,
Can you be a tad more specific? I have WALSH in Chicago but I think they were
from Co. Clare. My dentist in Oak Park in the '50s was a Mulvihill - who
didn't believe in Novocain, by the way. <G>

I have WALSH, O'HEARN/AHERN, MULLANE, and HARTIGAN in Chicago along with
collateral Scully, Madigan, etc. Most burials at Calvary in Evanston and Mt.
Olivet on 111th.

Kathy L.

This thread: