From: Nancy Mazzeo Reeb <>
Subject: Re: Chicago Families
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 11:22:16 -0700

Hi Gerri

I am looking for this Connelly & Mullaney Family.

Nancy

Descendants of MICHAEL CONNOLLY

1. MICHAEL1 CONNOLLY was born Bet. 1841 - 1842 in Cahir, Aghamore,
County Mayo, Ireland., and died Aft. 1901 in ?. He married ANNE. She
was born Bet. 1841 - 1842, and died Aft. 1901.

Notes for MICHAEL CONNOLLY:
1901 Census of East Mayo
Connoly Michael(59) farmer
Anne(56) wife-Marget(56) sister/not married-Michael(25)-Domnick(21)-Annie
Katie Mullany(2) granddaughter

Children of MICHAEL CONNOLLY and ANNE are:
2. i. MARY2 CONNOLLY, b. Abt. 1873, Cahir, Aghamore, County Mayo,
Ireland.; d. April 24, 1950, Cultibo, Claremorris, County Mayo, Ireland..

ii. MICHAEL CONNOLLY, JR., b. Bet. 1875 - 1876, Cahir, Aghamore, County
Mayo, Ireland.; d. Unknown, ?.
iii. DOMINICK CONNOLLY, b. Bet. 1879 - 1880.

More About DOMINICK CONNOLLY:
Emigration: Chicago, Cook County, Illinois
Religion: Roman Catholic
Resided: 1915, 742 W. 51st St., Chicago, Cook County, Illinois

Generation No. 2

2. MARY2 CONNOLLY (MICHAEL1) was born Abt. 1873 in Cahir, Aghamore,
County Mayo, Ireland., and died April 24, 1950 in Cultibo, Claremorris,
County Mayo, Ireland.. She married MICHAEL MULLANY March 06, 1898 in
Aghamore R.C. Church, Kilcolman Parish, County Mayo, Ireland., son of
MARK MULLANY and BRIDGET BYRNE. He was born August 31, 1866 in Cleragh,
Kiltimagh, County Mayo, Ireland., and died January 27, 1951 in Cultibo,
Claremorris, County Mayo, Ireland..

More About MARY CONNOLLY:
Burial: Kilkinure Cemetery, Kiltimagh, Co. Mayo, Ire.

Notes for MICHAEL MULLANY:
Tombstone Inscription
MICHAEL MULLANEY of Cultibo Died Jan. 27th 1951
His Wife MARY Died April 24th 1950

More About MICHAEL MULLANY:
Baptism 1: August 02, 1866, R.C. Chapel at Killedan, Kiltimagh, Co. Mayo,
Ireland.
Baptism 2: Sponsors: Martin Byrne & Maria Clarke
Burial: Kilkinure Cemetery, Kiltimagh, Co. Mayo, Ire.
Occupation: Farmer
Religion: Roman Catholic

More About MICHAEL MULLANY and MARY CONNOLLY:
Death of one spouse: April 24, 1950, Cultibo
Marriage: March 06, 1898, Aghamore R.C. Church, Kilcolman Parish, County
Mayo, Ireland.
Witnesses: Patt Mullaney & Bridget Costello

Children of MARY CONNOLLY and MICHAEL MULLANY are:
i. ANNA CATHERINE "ANNIE KATE"3 MULLANY, b. January 20, 1899, Cleragh,
Kiltimagh, County Mayo, Ireland.; d. Unknown
More About ANNA CATHERINE "ANNIE KATE" MULLANY:
Census: 1901, Age given as 2 years and living with grandparents in Cahir,
Aghamore
Emigration: April 15, 1915, Ship: Adriatic from Cambore, England to 742
W. 51st St., Chicago, Cook County, Illinois to Uncle D. Connelly
Eye color: Blue
Hair color: Fair
Religion: Roman Catholic

ii. MARGARET MULLANY, b. January 06, 1900, Cultibo, Claremorris, County
Mayo, Ireland.; d. Unknown
More About MARGARET MULLANY:
Emigration: January 24, 1920, Ship: Camania from Liverpool to 6629 S.
Oakley St., Chicago, Cook County, Illinois to Uncle D. Connelly
Eye color: Grey
Hair color: Dark
Religion: Roman Catholic

iii. MICHAEL MULLANY, JR., b. August 25, 1901, Cultibo, Claremorris,
County Mayo, Ireland.; d. Unknown
More About MICHAEL MULLANY, JR.:
Baptism 1: September 01, 1901, Kilcolman, Claremorris, R.C. Church
Baptism 2: Sponsors: William Connolly & Margaret Lavin
Emigration: October 01, 1923, Ship Carmania from Liverpool to 6629 Oakley
St., Chicago, Cook County, Illinois. to sister Annie Kate Mullaney
Eye color: Blue
Hair color: Black
Religion: Roman Catholic

iv. HELEN MULLANY, b. Aft. 1901, Cuiltibo, County Mayo, Ireland.; d.
County Mayo, Ireland.; m. PATRICK O'BRIEN; b. County Mayo, Ireland.; d.
County Mayo, Ireland..

More About HELEN MULLANY:
Burial: Kilkinure Cemetery, Kiltimagh, Co. Mayo, Ire.
Emigration: To America but returned to Cuiltibo, Kiltimagh to tend to
parents before 1950
Last Residence: Cuiltibo, County Mayo, Ireland.
Religion: Roman Catholic

More About PATRICK O'BRIEN:
Burial: Kilkinure Cemetery, Kiltimagh, Co. Mayo, Ire.
Emigration 1: To America but returned to Kiltimagh
Emigration 2: To America to join the Mullaney family after his wife died
but returned to Kiltimagh
Last Residence: Chapel Street, Kiltimagh, Co. Mayo, Ire.
Religion: Roman Catholic

v. MARY MULLANY, b. Abt. 1903, Cuiltibo, County Mayo, Ireland..

More About MARY MULLANY:
Emigration: October 01, 1923, Ship Carmania from Liverpool to 6629 Oakley
St., Chicago, Cook County, Illinois. to sister Annie Kate Mullaney
Eye color: Blue
Hair color: Brown
Religion: Roman Catholic
Resided: 1923, Murneen, Claremorris, County Mayo, Ireland