From: Kathryn Jennings <>
Subject: KELLEHER, McFARLAND, CHRISTY, McGLYNN, SMITH
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2001 22:50:44 -0500

Listers:

KELLEHER is my family name and I have good records back
to Michael KELLEHER who came here right after the Chicago
Fire looking for work in reconstruction of the city. He
was a plumbing and sewerage contractor in business with
his sons at 3417 Dashiel/Union Street.

The names McFARLAND, CHRISTY, SMITH and McGLYNN are
related to KELLEHER in some unknown way.

Is there anyone who is researching Frank McFARLAND and
wife Annie GAFFNEY, John L. CHRISTY who lived at
1382 34th Street, or the family of Patrick McGLYNN
who lived at 1483 34th Ct. They resided at these
addresses during the period of 1885-1890, and probably
longer.

Any help will be appreciated.

This thread: