Archiver > INRIPLEY > 2007-09 > 1190091445

From: ,
Subject: Re: [INRIPLEY] Ripley Ancestors---Lester
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 04:57:25 -0000

Author: llester12
Surnames: Lester, Rutledge
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

Message Board Post:

I would love to have a chance to see your information Michael. I tried your email but it isn't current. Perhaps you'll see this message and email me. I am interested in Eliza Jane Lester and her Lester family. I hope you may know who her parents were and where they were from. I believe she married into the Rutledge family so info on them would be helpful also. Many thanks

Important Note: