INLAGRAN-L Archives

Archiver > INLAGRAN > 2005-08 > 1125247661

Subject: Re: Frain family of La Grange Co., Ind.
Date: 28 Aug 2005 10:47:41 -0600

Surnames: Frain, Shoup, Berkeybile - etc, Varner, Campbell, Dilley, Wanzo
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/5519/Ii.2ADE/80.89.211.2.1

Message Board Post:

Good Morning,

I am finally back on line. However I do NOT have a current e-mail address but may be reached through with "family data for Beth" in the subject line.

Now, I believe that I have found where you line will tie into the John "George" Frain family line but have not found some of myu records as yet. This line is not part of my direct line but I THINK it descends down from Andrew. However, this may not be correct, my memory was damage. Remind me to look it up for you in about two months if you have not found information before then. I know that one of the other researcher on the Frain family line has the information.

Beth

This thread: