INJACKSO-L Archives

Archiver > INJACKSO > 2006-02 > 1139608304

Subject: Re: [INJACKSO] Re: Waskom Cemetery/Jacob Young
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 16:51:44 EST

The only Prince i have is 1850 census of David Sturgeon JR. and Evaline
Prince his wife .and Caroline Prince 18 yrs old. David and Evaline prince
Sturgeon had 9 children, He died 1862 in Wayne Co IN. But, I dont have Evalines
death date.I have Sturgeons back to Pa. to Samuel Sturgeon from Ireland. John
STURGEON his son is my line.David SR. is also my line.He married Nancy
Hutcherson.Both in Waskom CEM.
Catherine ? YOUNG widow of Jacob Young married james Johnson May 22 1837
Jackson Co IN. her 2 daughters martha emily young,b.6-11-1831, and hetty
young b.11-21-1835 both married isaac b.powell, martha m.4-9-1849,hetty young
m.2-5-1853. martha died 3-29-1852.
isaac died befor 1880. hetty young powell was in household 1880 in st.
louis mo. census. she was in kansas city mo 1913, she died 12-6-1921. i dont
know what happened to james johnson or catherine his wife. i wish i had a
death certificate for hetty young powell. it may or not tell where her mother
died and her maiden name. we dont find james johnson in indiana census. he
might have died befor 1850 census. only one daughter of jacob young married a
waskom. rachael i beleive. 2 of his daughters married hobbs, do you know
where your james johnson died? mildred

This thread: