INHARRIS-L Archives

Archiver > INHARRIS > 2005-04 > 1114307557

Subject: Re: Harrison County Duggins
Date: 23 Apr 2005 19:52:37 -0600

Surnames: Duggins, Ellison, Frakes
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/Di.2ADE/389.269.279.286.292.1.1.1

Message Board Post:

Cathy: Thanks for the info. Most of my research and others I have corresponded with have Gaberial's birth year as 1803 and list him as the second child of Richard Duggins and Elizabeth Wilson. If I am not mistaken, Richard Duggins gave his permission for Jackson Duggins and Nancy Ellison to be married. I can't lay my hands on my documentation right this minute. Another researcher sent me info that Jackson dies in a drowning accident between 1854 and 1856 and Nancy married Philip Frakes on 14 Sep 1858. I will search a little more and let you know what I can come up with on Richard and Jackson. Thanks again.

This thread: