INGREENE-L Archives

Archiver > INGREENE > 2009-02 > 1235805217

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [INGREENE] Yockey/Riley Family
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 07:13:37 -0000

Author: vickiy193
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.indiana.counties.greene/5051.2.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi Richard,

My name is Vicki Yockey. We have the same great-great grandparents, John and Emily. My great grandfater was Jasper Yockey who married Zona, their son Berlyn was my grandfather. I just recently began researching my family history. If you are still willing to share any information you have I would greatly appreaciate it!

Thank you!

Important Note: