INGREENE-L Archives

Archiver > INGREENE > 2008-05 > 1211759063

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [INGREENE] Raper family
Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 23:44:23 -0000

Author: karuglio
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.indiana.counties.greene/606.1578.1584.1591.2/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I too have done some research on the Rapier, Hicks family . My research started back in the 70's, and I am only now starting to get back to it. I did have some information on Shadracks sibblings. His parents were John Hicks, & Comfort Malone. I have they had 8 children. Shadrack, Isaac, William, John B, Abraham Russell, Charles B, George Milton & Sarah. John was born 1750 ca. in Maryland, died 1830ca in Sevier Co. Tn. Comfort born 1750ca Maryland, died 1830ca in Savier Tn.

Important Note: