INGREENE-L Archives

Archiver > INGREENE > 2008-05 > 1211293391

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [INGREENE] New Family in Greene County
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 14:23:11 -0000

Author: donmatson63
Surnames: Hollers, New
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.indiana.counties.greene/1329.2.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Sandi,
Thanks for answering my query. I didn't bring my New & Hollers stuff with me today to the library where I send & receive my email, but from the 1870 Wayne Co.,Ky. census, living almost next door to her & husband David New was a Burton Hollers who I think might be the father of Margaret.
Our library in Bloomington, In. has 4 vols. of the Hollers book by Joanne Atay, but the New name & Burton Hollers name are not found. I think she just doesn't have any info. on the Wayne Co.,Ky. branch of the Hollers. I would like to email her, but can't find her email address.
Do you have any idea on Margaret's birth & death dates?
Any idea when in 1930 that David died?
Thanks
Don

Important Note: