IN-CENSUS-LOOKUP-L Archives

Archiver > IN-CENSUS-LOOKUP > 2009-08 > 1250695691

Subject: Re: [IN-CENSUS] Clark 1850 BOWERS/BOWER
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 11:28:11 EDT

The ancestry search engine isn't giving me the same results that showed up
2 days ago. I thought it was Clark County, but today there's nothing
there. There's a Frederic BOWER
in Lucas County and the Lazarus or Francis isn't showing up at all.
Do you have them in later census records? If Fredrick was born in
Germany in 1848,
depending on the month and possibly waiting a few months so they wouldn't
travel with a newborn, and the time it took to cross the Atlantic on a
ship, coming into port and traveling to Indiana, they could have still missed
the 1850 census. I'll see if I can find anything again.

Lou