ILPIATT-L Archives

Archiver > ILPIATT > 2006-02 > 1139528390

Subject: Re: FW: [IlPiatt] GENEALOGY PROGRAM HELP
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 18:39:50 EST

Hi Irene,

go to the link I gave you, _http://www.familytreemaker.com/help_
(http://www.familytreemaker.com/help) . They have over 700 frequently asked questions
there that you can look at for help with your particular problems or you can
click on the e-mail tab at the top of the message area and write your own
specific question and then wait for an answer. I think they will get back to you in
a day or two, depending on weekends and such.
Good Luck
Gary

In a message dated 2/6/2006 8:47:40 P.M. Central Standard Time,