ILPIATT-L Archives

Archiver > ILPIATT > 2006-02 > 1139183303

From: Kay Goeggle <>
Subject: Re: [IlPiatt] GENEALOGY PROGRAM HELP
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2006 17:48:23 -0600

At 05:23 PM 2/5/2006, you wrote:

Hi all that are from and interested in Piatt Co. IL!!

I did not have that many people entered into my FTM but did transfer
files from Win 98 to XP and a new system and no loss or mixing of
info. I can give you a gen comp tip help list that is great with
this stuff and Elizabeth on this list has worked FTM from practically
day one. She is awesome with info on FTM of any version.

of course you need to go to the
r\Rootsweb page and subscribe to this list and then post a query to
see how they all feel about this change.

I know that my Win 98 was making my system lock up when I tried to
use FTM and therefore the new system and XP I am entering 20 years
of research into FTM on Piatt Co. familes --Ater, Chapman, Williams,
Jones, Applegate, Weddle, Alexander, Goeggle, Amman, Bruffett, Hurst,
Hettishe, and that is just the tip of the list. If anyone wants to
share and compare, let me know!!

Good luck with the switch over.

Kay Ater Goeggle

This thread: