ILPIATT-L Archives

Archiver > ILPIATT > 2006-02 > 1139181825

Subject: Re: [IlPiatt] GENEALOGY PROGRAM HELP
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 18:23:45 EST

Marie, I don't have any personal experience because I have usually had the
latest version of FTM when I got new computers which update real well. What I
would suggest is for you to go to _http://www.familytreemaker.com/help_
(http://www.familytreemaker.com/help) and look thru their help stuff or ask your
question to them and maybe they will give you some input or advice. It usually
takes a day or two for them to respond. Good luck.
Gary
Plano, TX

In a message dated 2/5/2006 4:32:34 P.M. Central Standard Time,