ILPIATT-L Archives

Archiver > ILPIATT > 2003-04 > 1050753174

From: "ELMER BAYLES" <>
Subject: [IlPiatt] CENSUS ON ANCESTRY.COM
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 06:57:16 -0500

Hi,
I am glad you wrote, I, too, am having a lot of trouble finding stuff on the Ancestry.com census.....just the 1920 and 1930 names seems to be on the correct page.

There is no email address to contact Ancestry.com and I am beginning to feel like I wasted my money.

I like the way Familysearch.com put out the 1880 census, it is so easy to find families and read the information.....I hope they put on other census years.
Does anyone know if Familysearch.com plans to do this?

Is anyone else having a problem with Ancestry.com's census?

Does anyone have any suggestions or advice?

Please post on the Peoria List.

Thanking you in advance.

Marie in Illinois