ILPIATT-L Archives

Archiver > ILPIATT > 2003-04 > 1050753174

Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 06:57:16 -0500

I am glad you wrote, I, too, am having a lot of trouble finding stuff on the census.....just the 1920 and 1930 names seems to be on the correct page.

There is no email address to contact and I am beginning to feel like I wasted my money.

I like the way put out the 1880 census, it is so easy to find families and read the information.....I hope they put on other census years.
Does anyone know if plans to do this?

Is anyone else having a problem with's census?

Does anyone have any suggestions or advice?

Please post on the Peoria List.

Thanking you in advance.

Marie in Illinois