ILPERRY-L Archives

Archiver > ILPERRY > 2009-03 > 1235938666

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [ILPERRY] CROSS, HUTCHINGS, MARLOW, SPRENGER
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2009 20:17:46 -0000

Author: Duchess2003
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.illinois.counties.perry/403.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi Peggy,

My name is Rosemary and I am also researching the Cross family. Can you tell me is any of these names are familiar? William T. Anderson, Mahala Wilson, Samuel D. Cross, Richard Radford Cross or Alice America (Amarica?) Anderson. If you have any information on the above family please contact me at your earliest convenience.

Thanks!
Rosemary Happell

Important Note: