ILMASSAC-L Archives

Archiver > ILMASSAC > 2003-01 > 1041645404

From: "Mark and Linda Collier" <>
Subject: RE: [ILMASSAC] Massac Book
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 02:56:44 +0100

Mary Jo,
Thanks for the email. Unfortunately the book this links to is by George W.
May and was printed by Wagoner Printing in 1955 - not the book I'm looking
for, but probably still a nice book to own. Also, I did try Turner
Publishing Company - they told me they no longer had the book in stock. The
phone number I could not get thru on was to the Massac County Historical
Society.

But thanks again for the effort anyway. Take care,
Mark A. collier