ILMAGA-L Archives

Archiver > ILMAGA > 2005-05 > 1117585429

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [ILMAGA] Re: Rev. R. Clark in 1868, ? church
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 00:23:49 GMT

After all that searching for Rev. Clark, here he is, with dates and places and lots of local color. You couldn't ask for more from an obit! Many thanks to the person who found it, not just for the person who wanted it but for all of us who've been watching this thread. I'm interested in the fact that his path crossed that of my ME minister gg grandfather in several places, who died in 1884. I wish I knew more about the childhood of my ancestor, though. I haven't found a local obit for him.

Doris Waggoner
Seattle

-- "Richard" <> wrote:
Interesting The Rev. R. C. Norton performed my gg grandparents wedding
ceremony - Morgan County Ill., 1864.

Richard