ILMAGA-L Archives

Archiver > ILMAGA > 2005-05 > 1116785606

Subject: LANGSTON 1830 TO 1840
Date: 22 May 2005 12:13:26 -0600

Surnames: LANGSTON, CLARK, PORTER
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/jUC.2ACE/347

Message Board Post:

I am seeking information about John LANGSTON who appears in the 1830 census in Morgan county. He is listed with 2 males between 15 and 20. This is one of two LANGSTONS in Morgan county with males in this range. I am seeking the parents of Larkin Bethel LANGSTON, born in 1812 in Tennessee. Larkin and Martin LANGSTON enlisted in 1832 for the Blackhawk war, and Larkin LANGSTON married Wilmoth Jones in Morgan county in 1834. It seems possible that Larkin would be in Morgan county in 1830, hence my interest in the family of John LANGSTON.

This thread: