ILMAGA-L Archives

Archiver > ILMAGA > 2005-05 > 1116293687

From: Sally <>
Subject: John Bingle
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 18:34:47 -0700

I'm new to the list and thought I would let you know who I was researching.
John William Bingle was born In Adams County Illinois 1868 and died in
Morgan County Illinois July 1930. He died in the state hospital for the
insane and is buried in the Diamond Grove cemetery. I don't know much more
about him. He was married to Sadie Styles in Hancock county Illinoois. he
had children Walter, Leona, Mable and Ruby. I would like to have more
information about this family. If you happen to see the name BINGLE please
think of this post. I can be reached at:

Thanks from southern Oregon

This thread: