ILHENRY-L Archives

Archiver > ILHENRY > 1998-11 > 0910726274

From: Susie Martin-Rott <>
Subject: Re: [ILHENRY-L] Research trip
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 12:31:14

Oh yea, there's a bed and breakfast in Bishop Hill too. My cousin Tracy
and I thought about spending the night there but I was a little short on
cash so we stayed in Kewanee at the Super 8 instead.

In Kewanee we ate at Good's for lunch and darned if I can remember the name
of the place we had dinner one night, just down the road from Evergreen
Cemetery outside of Kewanee...some weird name (oh TRACY......what was the
name of that place???)

Susie Martin-Rott
Henry Co ILGenWeb Project CC http://www.rootsweb.com/~ilhenry/index.html
Hillsborough Co FLGenWeb Project CC