ILHANCOC-L Archives

Archiver > ILHANCOC > 2005-02 > 1109079005

From: Karen M <>
Subject: Re: [ILHANCOC] Re: WORSTER, THORNTON of Hancock county, IL
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 05:30:05 -0800 (PST)

Thank you Thank you Thank you. I'm glad I finally found a "link". Do you what cemetary Calvin is buried in? Do you know much about Calvin & Lucy's children? My gr-gr-grandmother, Ruth Alice "Ollie" Hobbs married a Washington Worster in Keokuk, IA in the approx. 1898. In 1900, she is listed as a widow living with her 3 year old daughter (not his child). No other information on him. Don't know if he died or if they divorced or if had another family. Do you have any information?

My gr-gr-grandmother is a woman of mystery I am finding more husbands and it gets more intriguing.

Thanks so much. Karen

wrote:

Surnames: Worster
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/Eg.2ADI/2105.1

Message Board Post:

Calvin Worster married to Lucy Kelly on March 30, 1862. Calvin died October 8-1899 in Hamilton, Hancock County, Illinois. My husband is related to one of Calvins sisters.