ILHANCOC-L Archives

Archiver > ILHANCOC > 2005-02 > 1107805595

Subject: Re: [ILHANCOC] RAHN-CLARK-MAIBORGER-DATIN-LUETKEHANS
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 14:46:35 EST

John, the Datin family is tied in to my Downing line. Sebastian Datin
married Mary Francis Downing 5 Sep 1867 in Nauvoo; Sebastian being the 10th born
child of Noel Datin and Nancy McDonnall. I have a photo of their graves, and
I have a photo of the Sebastian brothers....but they are not identified; don't
know who is who.
I'd like a copy of your CD very much. After I look it over, I'll contact
you with any information I have that you may not.
Ray Downing, 4571 McMillan Road, Las Vegas, NV 89121-4745

This thread: