ILDEKALB-L Archives

Archiver > ILDEKALB > 1999-05 > 0928163618

From: <>
Subject: [ILDEKALB-L] Moore-Hill
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 11:13:38 -0400

Hello List,
I am trying to get some information on the HILL name around De Kalb
and Sycamore.
My Grandparents John and ADA MOORE came from England to De Kalb in
1893 where my father, DANIEL MOORE was born on June 8th. Ada's
maiden name was HILL and I understand that all her side of the family,
the HILL's, came over at the same time.
JOHN and ADA MOORE with children, went back to England in about 1902
but the HILL's stayed on. Is there anyone out there who can help me
find any information about these people? I have found the MOORE's in
the 1900 census but not the HILL's.
Thank you,
George,
Lancaster PA