ILCLAY-L Archives

Archiver > ILCLAY > 2004-08 > 1093577541

From: "John Bartos" <>
Subject: Re: [ILCLAY] old newspapers
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 21:32:55 -0600

Hello Ms. Slighton:

I have been out of town for about a week and have several other requests for
assistance ahead of yours. But, please bear with me and I will get to yours
in the next week or so.

I don't know if your John Foll is the same person found in the Illinois
Civil War Veterans database, but here is what is shown for a person with
that name.

Database of Illinois Civil War Veterans
NAME RANK COMPANY UNIT
RESIDENCE
----

1 records are displayed. The maximum number displayed is 500. If a MORE
button appears below, click for additional records.
FOLL, JOHN W SGT G 15 IL US INF LENA
Cordially,John E. Bartos