ILCLARK-L Archives

Archiver > ILCLARK > 2003-01 > 1041884244

Subject: Surname: ISHLER
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 15:17:24 EST

George Ishler and wife Martha (Maddy Garrett) Ishler, were both born abt.
1812 in PA, lived for several years in Wayne County, OH, and both died after
1883. They are referred to as "currently living in Martinsville" on p. 116
of History of Crawford and Clark Counties, Illinois, volume 2 (1883). I am
one of their descendants by way of their daughter, Maria.

I'm searching for their birthdates/places, marriage date/place, and dates of
death. Can somebody help, please? And if someone knows their parents'
names, a giant brick wall would come to dust!

Thanks in advance
Jackie Tindall in Virginia

This thread: