ILCALHOU-L Archives

Archiver > ILCALHOU > 2000-01 > 0949337533

From: "SCHEELE, PATRICIA A" <>
Subject: RE: [ILCALHOU] WEISHAUPT
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 10:52:13 -0600

I found a reference in 1850 to a Koffstatder family in Calhoun County - the
only other ref. I have found is on a great great great uncle death cert that
gives his mother's maiden name as Francis Koffstatder and his father as John
Kassell ... I, too, am searching for what I consider a rather unusual
Germany name.. that may have gone to St. Louis. Pat

This thread: