Archiver > IL-CIVIL-WAR > 2002-03 > 1017244237

From: "Rhonda Houston" <>
Subject: FW: [IL-CIVIL-WAR] Olney, IL
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 09:54:18 -0600

Look what can be found via the internet when trying to locate GARs in
Illinois! Rhonda Houston
Illinois G.A.R. Posts via city and county

Olney was the veteran's city and Richland is the veteran's county in which
a GAR has/had records...Those records are still in existance!

this information came from:
© Archer Memorial Civil War Library
By Barry Crompton