IL-CIVIL-WAR-L Archives

Archiver > IL-CIVIL-WAR > 2002-03 > 1017244237

From: "Rhonda Houston" <>
Subject: FW: [IL-CIVIL-WAR] Olney, IL
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 09:54:18 -0600

Look what can be found via the internet when trying to locate GARs in
Illinois! Rhonda Houston

http://www.users.bigpond.com/bcrompton/ilposts.htm
Illinois G.A.R. Posts via city and county

Olney was the veteran's city and Richland is the veteran's county in which
a GAR has/had records...Those records are still in existance!

this information came from:
© Archer Memorial Civil War Library
By Barry Crompton