IL-CEMETERIES-L Archives

Archiver > IL-CEMETERIES > 2003-09 > 1063374076

From: "geneology" <>
Subject: Re: [IL-CEMETERIES] Inappropriate off-list comment to another lister
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 08:41:16 -0500

Maribel,

The message you responded to ...is a message posted to the entire list ( all
subscribers), we rarely have this type of email and all I can say is if you
don't understand then it does not pertain to you :)) I hope you will stay
with us as this is a great list, with many helpful subscribers. Welcome to
the list !!

Terri