IDBENEWA-L Archives

Archiver > IDBENEWA > 2006-02 > 1140114497

Subject: Searching Margaret/Josephine Larson/Bell, St.Maries
Date: 16 Feb 2006 11:28:17 -0700

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/id.2ADI/198

Message Board Post:

Margaret Larson married my uncle Ben Larson about 1926 in Spokane, WA. They had a daughter Margaret Larson born Dec.9, 1927. They divorced before 1930.
In 1948 at the time of my uncle┬┤s death in Spokane, WA there is an annotation as follows:
"daughter Josephine Larson who is also known as Josephine Bell, address St. Maries, Idaho, of age 20 years".
I am searching my first cousin Margaret/Josephine. I think she lived with her mother Margaret Larson after the divorce. Maybe the mother remarried and for that reason the surname Bell.
I appreciate any information about these persons that can help me find again my first cousin in America. Thanks in advance.
Sven Jonsson in Sweden

This thread: