IAPOWESH-L Archives

Archiver > IAPOWESH > 2010-01 > 1263052084

From: Oregon Rain <>
Subject: [IAPOWESH] Genealogy Time!
Date: Sat, 09 Jan 2010 07:48:04 -0800

The New Year is here, Christmas and all of the festivities have been
packed carefully away until next December, so what a great time it is
to get back to genealogy! IAGenWeb has six wonderful orphan counties
(Cherokee, Greene, Guthrie, Lucas, Monroe and Warren) just waiting for
you to stop by, take a look around and then pick one to take home with you.

Our orphan counties are in need of someone who loves genealogy, enjoys
giving and likes sharing with others. If you adopt a county, you will
benefit other researchers, join a great team of volunteers, as well as
have an experience that's both fun and creative. To learn more about
becoming a county coordinator, please read the section in the Volunteer
Primer at http://iagenweb.org/state/primer.htm and then if you are still
interested in hosting an IAGenWeb county (Cherokee, Greene, Guthrie,
Lucas, Monroe or Warren counties) please email us for an application.
We'd love to welcome you into our family!

Conni Mac and Peggy
IAGenWeb Welcome Hostesses

This thread: