IAPOWESH-L Archives

Archiver > IAPOWESH > 2007-08 > 1186878375

From: Edith Smith <>
Subject: [IAPOWESH] Fwd: Info
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 17:26:15 -0700 (PDT)

Edith Smith <> wrote: Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 14:15:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: Edith Smith <>
Subject: Info

I am looking for someone who is researching the Fowler surname in Iowa. My Great Grandparents, Ezra Fowler, bn 1842, and Mary Ann Fowler, bn 1844, were in Poweshiek County, Iowa in 1872, 1874, and 1875, because they had children born there in those years. This info from Ezra's Civil War history. By 1877 the family was in Michigan.

Most often, people in those times migrated to areas where they had family or travelled with family to relocate to another area. I have not been able to find any information as they were not there during a census.

Would love to find my Iowa ancestors.

Darline Fowler Smith

This thread: