IAMONROE-L Archives

Archiver > IAMONROE > 2000-01 > 0947573892

From: Audrey Vogelpohl <>
Subject: Re: Brees/Breese
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 22:58:12 -0800

Dee: I have information on Sarah Bell BRESSE, born 29 Sept 1866. Was
orphaned and became foster daughter of the neighbors, Zadock and Susanna
THARP CHIDESTER. She married their son, Franklin CHIDESTER on 07 Nov
1881. Sarah Bell BRESSE died on 14 April 1915. Their children
CHIDESTER were: Ernest Don, Emma L., Lottie V., Roy Franklin, Carl C.,
Cora E., Clarence, Paul and Glen Earl.

Audrey Cox Vogelpohl (great great granddaughter of Zadock CHIDESTER)
Seattle, Washington

"by way of Temp. List Admin " wrote:

> Hello to all,
> I am researching the Breese family that lived in or near Albia, Monroe
> County, in the mid-to-late 1800's. Is there anyone on this mailing list that
> can give me some help with this family. I understand there are some Breeses
> graves in the Albia cemetery, but I wonder if there are any living
> descendants still in the vicinity.
> Thank you and Happy Holidays!!!
> Dee

> Free Web space. ANY amount. ANY subject.
> RootsWeb's Freepages put you in touch with millions.
> http://cgi.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/acctform.cg

This thread: