IAMITCHE-L Archives

Archiver > IAMITCHE > 2010-08 > 1282409576

From: ,
Subject: [IAMITCHE] T. J. Hartnell of Stacyville,Mitchell Co. IA Buried 29 Jul 1908
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 16:52:56 -0000

Author: hartnells
Surnames: Hartnell
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.iowa.counties.mitchell/1979/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Could some kind soul tell me if there is a genealogical society for Mitchell County, or an historical society for Stacyville, that would do a look-up in 1908 newspapers regarding the death of infant T.J. Hartnell who was buried 29 Jul 1908 in the Osage Cemetery. I'm wondering whether a full name for this child can be discovered, a birth date (even if approximate), and whether any article appeared indicating cause of death.

I found the burial information on the web from the Osage City Cemetery index and see that T.J. is buried with her parents, Abbie and William Hartnell, who are my great-grandparents.
Sandi Hartnell

Important Note: