IALUCAS-L Archives

Archiver > IALUCAS > 2009-06 > 1244376980

From: "Nancee Seifert" <>
Subject: [IALUCAS] 1860 Census
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 07:16:20 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

I've found a DANIEL SHEEHAN in the 1860; Ann Arbor, MI Census. (I have
Heritage Quest and cannot read the last name of the 1 year old girl - MARY ?
- who is living with this family.

Could someone look on Ancestry possibly and tell me what the last name is?
Thanks so much. Nancee at

I'm still trying to find my gg grandmother's birth name. I believe she was
adopted by Martin Sheehan; she was born in Ionia, MI July, 1858 (according
to her death certificate). Mother's maiden name unknown, b. in Canada.

I believe her mother is American Indian.

This thread: