IADUBUQU-L Archives

Archiver > IADUBUQU > 2002-06 > 1024727684

Subject: Re: [Dub'que] Immigration information
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 02:34:44 EDT

Well, Dick has the correct explanation for the "PA", rather than me, but the
papers I have from my ancestors show that the first document, (the
Declaration) was the one which only showed their name and that they renounced
their King. I have this one from my g gf, filed in Wisc.in 1898, but he never
got around to filing the Naturalization, as his brothers did. The documents
I have from his brothers definitely show the earlier document (1888)
entitlled Declaration, and the Petition for Naturalizatioon dated 1917.

This thread: