IADUBUQU-L Archives

Archiver > IADUBUQU > 2002-06 > 1023808427

From: "Kortenkamp, Daniel" <>
Subject: RE: [Dub'que] Henkel in Dubuque
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 10:13:47 -0500

Michele,

I have Jacob HENKEL in my database. You can read everything I have in my "Lang Family History" at my website (in my signature). Just do a "Find" for HENKEL.

Thanks for the maiden name of Jacob's mother. I did not have that.

Perhaps you can fill in some other blanks for me -- Where in Germany was Jacob born? When exactly did he immigrate? Where did he live before moving to Dubuque?

Also, I am still trying to learn the hometowns in Germany for Mathilda LANG's LANG ancestors.

Dan

Daniel J. Kortenkamp8
Stevens Point, WI 54481
http://www.uwsp.edu/psych/dk/danielpg.htm