IABOONE-L Archives

Archiver > IABOONE > 2012-04 > 1333307854

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [IABOONE] Tillie family 1910's Boone Ia help
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2012 19:17:39 -0000

Author: saj9291113
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.iowa.counties.boone/2677.1.1.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Thanks for checking. All the info you provided is already known. I'm above John and Mary jedrzejas. Those were my paternal great grandparents. My grandfather did have multiple wifes after Patricia. He married lee somers twice and married phyllis once; having my fathers half brother Richard. Patricia is the only roadblock I have at this time. I'm hoping the correction center she was at will be able to provide a maiden name, dob, and release date( if she was). I'm starting to believe she might have been orphaned and the tillies might have taken her in and why I can't find birth records on her. I'm also waiting for 1940 census to come out so I can see both 1935 and 1940 locations for her. I'm just hoping someone might have tillie in their tree that might be able to give a little insight on family.

Important Note: