IAADAMS-L Archives

Archiver > IAADAMS > 2009-05 > 1242797148

From: ,
Subject: Re: [IAADAMS] The Tuntland name
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 05:25:48 -0000

Author: thomasgoodwyn3
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

Message Board Post:

My great great grandfather was born Austen Tuntland but later changed it to OLSEN apparently due to a family dispute. He and his wife, Dora Kjelstad, lived and died in SD as I understand things. The location may be in error since I am discovering a BIG family connection to Rock Valley, Iowa. My great grandmother, their daughter, was Minnie Olsen Rodway, married to Ole Rodway and lived and died on their farm in Lincoln County, SD. Most of the Rodways, Olsens and Vikens related to me, are buried in the cemetery at Lands Lutheran Church, Sioux Falls, SD.

Important Note: