HUNGARY-L Archives

Archiver > HUNGARY > 2003-10 > 1066776051

From: <>
Subject: Re: [HUNGARY-L] Census from late 1890's
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 18:41:12 -0700

Hi! Elizabeth, if you go to the censusfinder.com and click on the 1st set of
options (not the individual counties), I believe for the 1870,1880 or 1890
(not sure which) they have several Tegyi's shows up on the s.s. death index
I believe, has several Johns, a Grace, around the Bethlehem PA area./Cauti