HUKILL-L Archives

Archiver > HUKILL > 2012-04 > 1335657512

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [HUKILL] Photo: Featner, Hukill and related families, OH
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2012 23:58:32 -0000

Author: BIGDOG46195
Surnames: FEATNER
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.hukill/98.3/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

HI MY NAME IS FRANK FEATNER,I LIVE NEAR STUBENVILLE OHIO.
IF IT WOULD BE POSSIBLE I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A COPY OF THE PICTURE IF YOU STILL HAVE IT!IF YOU COULD EMAIL IT TO ME OR
I COULD COULD GIVE YOU MY ADDRESS 2708 COUNTY ROAD 74 MINGO JUNCTION OHIO 43938 WILL BE GLAD TO HEAR FROM YOU
FRANK

Important Note: