HUGHES-L Archives

Archiver > HUGHES > 2011-11 > 1321740746

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [HUGHES] Sarah Ann Hughes
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2011 22:12:26 -0000

Author: bonniehughes1
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.hughes/9795.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Can you tell me where Richard and Sarah lived after marrying? I have a Sarah Hughes, would be my Great Great Aunt. Born in Missouri however. I am doing a little background on this Sarah as I hadn't done any yet. Also what are the names of Sarah and Richard's children? Might help some match up to you.

Thank you

Important Note: