HOSKING-L Archives

Archiver > HOSKING > 2002-01 > 1010573154

From: "Peter Hosking" <>
Subject: RE: [HOSKING] Elizabeth Hosking & Billy Noall Quick
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 21:47:08 +1100

Hello Vivian,
Happy New Year. We have Elizabeth HOSKING bpt 11th August
1815 who would have been born in St Ives or Uny Lelant. She was the daughter
of William HOSKING and Grace Dunn.
Elizabeth is the sister of my GGG Grandfather, Peter
HOSKING who came to Australia in 1854, aged 12, with his mother and brother
William, aged 14, travelling on ' Ebba Brahe" .
Please contact me if I can be of further help.
Kind Regards,
Peter Hosking