HOLT-L Archives

Archiver > HOLT > 2010-08 > 1283000443

From: ,
Subject: [HOLT] HOLT Bill 1918-1985
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 13:00:43 -0000

Author: t42MountOlivet
Surnames: HOLT
Classification: cemetery

Message Board URL:

Message Board Post:

HOLT Bill 1918-1985

I photographed this gravestone in the Mount Olivet Cemetery, Fort Worth, Tarrant Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal records. This is one of the 216,463 cemetery photos free at http://teafor2.com

If you know more about this person please reply here instead of contacting me because this is most likely not my family.

Important Note: