HOLT-L Archives

Archiver > HOLT > 2010-08 > 1282129409

From: ,
Subject: [HOLT] WARREN Sharon Beth HOLT 1945-2003
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 11:03:29 -0000

Author: t42MountOlivet
Surnames: HOLT
Classification: cemetery

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.holt/3419/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

WARREN Sharon Beth HOLT 1945-2003

I photographed this gravestone in the Mount Olivet Cemetery, Fort Worth, Tarrant Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal records. This is one of the 216,340 cemetery photos free at http://teafor2.com

If you know more about this person please reply here instead of contacting me because this is most likely not my family.

Important Note: