HOLT-L Archives

Archiver > HOLT > 2010-08 > 1281547872

From: ,
Subject: [HOLT] Looking for Buck M.HOLT , Billy R HOLT, Norma J HOLT,Peggy P HOLT
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 17:31:12 -0000

Author: missbee184
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.holt/3416/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

These are the grandchildren of my great,great aunt Hannah C. Westbrook Holt. Their parents were Drury and Edna Martin Holt, they (Drury and Edna) were from Missouri but moved to MI about 1921.I am not real sure about moving date. Drury died 1966, buried in MI.
So if you are related to any of these people , please contact me.

Important Note: