HOLLINGER-L Archives

Archiver > HOLLINGER > 2004-08 > 1094010268

From: "marie sellers hollinger" <>
Subject: RE: [HOLLINGER] Dr. Hullinger's biographical article
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 22:44:28 -0500

DELMAR, thanks for sharing HOLLINGER info.

I connect to Your # 3 = Christian Hollinger 1734
I believe he died ca1807 Berkeley Co, Va
His will was written in 1802 Berkeley Co, Va = NOT PA
They owned land in Berkeley Co, VA, NOT PA

His son = My JOHN HOLLINGER 1777 went to Columbiana Co, Ohio and Grandson to
Decatur Co, Ia

Some of members (perhaps inactive) are connected to Harvey Coe Hullinger
that went to Utah.
Morman.
Morman church went thru Decatur Co, Ia in 1840/50.

WE all need More documentation with our notes/histories. and as Sonnie
suggested, I believe we should start showing them.
Right Now I can't find my notes on Christian's death. Will was probated in
1807 Berkeley Co., VA.

Share what you can.
marie, iowa (born Decatur Co, Ia)